Anyone have any info on an "L.C." Custom bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by noctem93, Dec 12, 2012.

1. noctem93

noctem93

Hello fellow bassists,

I've recently run across a bass for sale that looks a little like a Cort Curbow, but with sharper "horns" on the body. The headstock simply says "L.C." in what looks like cursive script. It's a 5 string with bolt-on neck and one active pickup. I don't have a serial number for it (yet, still waiting on a reply from the seller). Supposedly it was "made in the USA", but I've never heard of this brand before and a quick google search left me high and dry.

Anybody here have any idea what this is, how it plays, who makes it, and what the going rate might be for something like this?

Thanks!
  2. noctem93

noctem93

I just realized it might be useful to include a couple of pictures. Hopefully someone will know something about this bass.
    If it's good, I'll be all like :hyper:; but if it's a POS I'll be all like :crying: because the price is sooooo good for a (supposedly) US made instrument. But no use buying something that sucks, regardless of how well it seems to be priced.

Attached Files:

3. noctem93

noctem93

I guess it doesn't matter now, since it has sold, but I did some research and it looks an awful lot like a Warmoth Gecko5 body... which would explain why a "Made in USA" bass sold for $150...
  4. fretter

fretter