1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Anyone have strings for Cuba? (Toronto)

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Milothicus, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Milothicus

Milothicus

I'm heading to Cuba on friday, and i want to bring some musical supplies to help out the locals.

i think i have some guitar strings, and probably a set or two of bass strings i can bring, but i figure if anyone else in the toronto area wants to donate some, the more the merrier.

i haven't done this before, but my understanding is that they'll appreciate any strings, old or new. as long as they can be attached to an instrument, they're likely to be used.

let me know here or through PM and hopefully i can meet up with some people to hand them off.

i work i mississauga, and live in burlington, but i'm willing to meet up depending on timing and stuff.