1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Anyone here use the Basschat forum?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by OneAri, Dec 17, 2013.

1. OneAri

OneAri

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone out there had any experience with Basschat ( it's a UK forum so I guess this is a long shot...)

Anyways, not to cheat on TB or anything but I just wanted to use it to make a guy an offer on a listing and it won't let me post, via profiles or any feature generally associated with a forum :mad:

If anyone who has experience with it could lend a hand that'd be greatly appreciated ( I keep getting permission errors), all I've done so far is register an account and information so I can't have done that much wrong already :confused:

Thanks in advance guys
    T:bassist:
  2. Deathblade Eric

Deathblade Eric