Anyone played a guitar through a B100R?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by dimmies, Nov 19, 2012.

1. dimmies

dimmies

Just sold my electric guitar amps... was wanting to pickup bass and would like to use one amp for both bass and guitar. Just wondering whether an electric would sound nice through the B100R. Anyone who has tried it?
  2. anderbass

anderbass

Dude in one of my bands plays/gigs acoustic guitar, mandolin, banjo, accordion and keys though his B100R. He gets plenty of stage volume and they all sound pretty good. I've also heard him play some clean-ish rhythm with a les paul using his tech-21 comptortion pedal/B100R, (that sounded good) I'd imagine It'd sound alright using overdrive pedals, but I've never heard him do that.

I turned him on to rehearsing/gigging through my B100R like 7 years ago and he quickly bought one of his own. He still uses it for louder gigs, but nowadays he's REALLY digging using my old 66 fliptop for rehearsals here at my home studio:

[​IMG]
  3. dimmies

dimmies

Thanks Anderbass, that's quite an endorsement if he can play keys and acoustic through it. With the acoustic, is he using any modelling or just plugging straight in?

It's sounding promising... :)
  4. anderbass

anderbass

He just plugs strait in.
  5. Register to disable this ad