1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Anyone see this yet?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rickenmonster, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Rickenmonster

Rickenmonster Supporting Member

2. pfox14

pfox14

Already been posted
  3. edencab

edencab

I know the tug bar is in the old school position, but to me, I would want it in the thumb rest position, as would the guy in the picture I bet......plus why put something on that serves no functional purpose
  4. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

because fender specializes in marketing 'mojo'

I love a lot of fenders I have played, but I ignore a lot of listings because they have SO MANY 'buyers' basses instead of 'players' basses...

or what do I know, maybe there is a clamoring demand from the tug bar community
  5. Lo-E

Lo-E

Hey, be nice! When I play with my thumb, I actually use that silly thing! (I must admit, though, that I don't really miss it on the basses that don't have it :rolleyes: )
  6. edencab

edencab

wasn't trying be mean ...I play with my thumb occasionally, but I would bet 97.675% of players use 1/2/3 fingers 89.333% of the time [no actual data to back this up :D ]

I added a thumb rest on my MIM Jazz...looks good and is useful is all I'm saying
  7. srvlives4evr

srvlives4evr Supporting Member

8. Lo-E

Lo-E

With numbers like that, who am I to doubt you? ;)