1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Anyone see this yet?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rickenmonster, Jan 23, 2014.

1. pfox14

pfox14

Dec 22, 2013
    Already been posted

2. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  3. edencab

edencab

Aug 14, 2013
    Toronto, On
    I know the tug bar is in the old school position, but to me, I would want it in the thumb rest position, as would the guy in the picture I bet......plus why put something on that serves no functional purpose

4. eddododo

eddododo

Apr 7, 2010
    because fender specializes in marketing 'mojo'

I love a lot of fenders I have played, but I ignore a lot of listings because they have SO MANY 'buyers' basses instead of 'players' basses...

or what do I know, maybe there is a clamoring demand from the tug bar community

5. Lo-E

Lo-E

Dec 19, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hey, be nice! When I play with my thumb, I actually use that silly thing! (I must admit, though, that I don't really miss it on the basses that don't have it :rolleyes: )

6. edencab

edencab

Aug 14, 2013
    Toronto, On
    wasn't trying be mean ...I play with my thumb occasionally, but I would bet 97.675% of players use 1/2/3 fingers 89.333% of the time [no actual data to back this up :D ]

I added a thumb rest on my MIM Jazz...looks good and is useful is all I'm saying

7. evermelon

evermelon Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
  8. Lo-E

Lo-E

Dec 19, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    With numbers like that, who am I to doubt you? ;)