1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Anyone see this yet?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rickenmonster, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Rickenmonster

Rickenmonster Supporting Member

2. pfox14

pfox14

Already been posted

3. edencab

edencab

I know the tug bar is in the old school position, but to me, I would want it in the thumb rest position, as would the guy in the picture I bet......plus why put something on that serves no functional purpose

4. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Media:
    because fender specializes in marketing 'mojo'

I love a lot of fenders I have played, but I ignore a lot of listings because they have SO MANY 'buyers' basses instead of 'players' basses...

or what do I know, maybe there is a clamoring demand from the tug bar community

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Lo-E

Lo-E

Hey, be nice! When I play with my thumb, I actually use that silly thing! (I must admit, though, that I don't really miss it on the basses that don't have it :rolleyes: )

7. edencab

edencab

wasn't trying be mean ...I play with my thumb occasionally, but I would bet 97.675% of players use 1/2/3 fingers 89.333% of the time [no actual data to back this up :D ]

I added a thumb rest on my MIM Jazz...looks good and is useful is all I'm saying

8. evermelon

evermelon Supporting Member

9. Lo-E

Lo-E

With numbers like that, who am I to doubt you? ;)