1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

anyone seen the new spector legend 8 string yet

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gpx1200, Apr 2, 2014.

1. gpx1200

gpx1200

not shure if it's even out in stores yet but it's on the web site and im dying to know more about it.
    all my spectors are euros so ive never even tried a legend but if its built as good as my shecter stileto8 then I know id rather have the spector body style that I know and love.

2. Rod Harder

Rod Harder Supporting Member

PJ from Spector told me that these will be in stores in early/mid June, they haven't hit the USA yet.

3. awilkie84

awilkie84

Which means that Canada won't see one for over a year. -_- I really wish Spector would up their game in Canada & hold their dealers accountable to actually promoting, stocking & expanding their product!

The nearest dealer to me is Axe Music, in Alberta. They don't stock anything, just custom orders. -_- USELESS to someone who can't play one ahead of time, or doesn't have the money to risk a purchase.

I'd love to play/own one of these!