1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

anyone try to add a s/p to mike pope pre?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Grant Bass, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Grant Bass

Grant Bass

has anyone tried adding there own series/parrallel switch to the mike pope flexcore pre-amp?
    he doesnt offer it as an option; and being that he offers almost everything else, i wonder if its maybe not possible?
    i dont have the pre amp in front of me yet; and the pickups are delano soapbars

thanks all

grant
  2. line6man

line6man

It can be done with absolutely any preamp.
  3. ctmullins

ctmullins Registered 8er Supporting Member

Right - series/parallel has nothing to do with the preamp. It's a way to alter the pickup wiring before the signal ever reaches the pre.
  4. Grant Bass

Grant Bass

ya; i guess that makes a lot of sense :)
    thanks gentlemen!
  5. gregbackstrom

gregbackstrom Supporting Member

This should be easy to do, and Mike will help you do this in the best and easiest way. He's a great guy to work with!

6. maurilio

maurilio Musician/tech at Mo's Shop and Nordstrand Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - DR strings - Sadowsky - Genz Benz
    +1

M