1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Anyone use a Digitech Bass Driver ?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by torza, Dec 9, 2013.

1. torza

torza

So I'm able to get my hands on one of these things at a decent price but I only see a couple of YouTube demo clips. I like that it has a blend knob and seems pretty diverse. Any opinions on this effect? Does it keep lows? Thanks!
  2. Bassmike62

Bassmike62

These are its two main qualities: morph and blend. They make this pedal really versatile, from light OD to fuzz. I have one (not on the board at this time) and it worked well for me when used in a band context. No issues with lows that I can remember.
  3. torza

torza

Thanks for the tip! The wide range of sounds and blend knob are very appealing indeed!
  4. Bassmike62

Bassmike62

I'm guessing you might like the BD if you're a moderate dirt user and/or like to use different sounds. The tone-blend-morph combination offers endless possibilities. It's a nice jack-of-all-trades pedal and it does a great Rat and ODB-3sim.