1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Anyone using the Eleven Rack to record bass??

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by CAFan, Apr 12, 2014.

1. CAFan

CAFan

Curios if anyone is using this and how are you liking it. I'm getting mine soon and I'm going to record bass and electric guitar with it. Any feedback about it would be appreciated! THANKS!

2. Deepwoods

Deepwoods Supporting Member

Media:
    I have watched some Youtube videos and it sounded great to me, SVT patch.

3. DTJ BASS

DTJ BASS

IT WORKS FINE THERE ARE ALOT OF PRESETS TO CHOOSE FROM INCLUDING THE GUITAR AMP MODELS. YOU SHOULD ENJOY IT.

4. Pudge Fish

Pudge Fish

I know this is a little bit old but I'll add for other people researching. I liked mine quite a bit. I gave up the studio for a bit but just ordered another 11rack with PT11. I'm excited to try PT11 but the 11rack was a great interface. I didn't use it for the amp / cab modeling but I was able to record quite well with it! I had the following hooked up (simultaneously) to the 11R to record band jams:

1. Bass
    2. Roland TD-9 hooked up to MIDI in.
    3. Keyboard
    4. Mic (vocals)

The 11Rack was reliable and provided great sound quality. My interface / DAW experience is limited, so "great" is subjective, but latency / monitoring was not an issue and neither was noise. I'm hopeful that I can get ASIO and the 11R to co-exist better this time. I think I'll switch to a desktop for primary recording and leave the laptop for mobile needs (damn USB bus lacking power on laptop). I was also running a Novation 25 with MPC and DAW controller interface which made life REALLY great. I'll keep it simple this time.

Props to 11Rack / PT! Cheap-ish way to get the full software with a highly capable interface.

5. Register to disable this ad