1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Anyone using the Sanyo Pedal Juice?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Lenny, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Lenny

Lenny

Did a search, but I only found one thread from last year when it was first released.

Anyone using one?
  2. rough house

rough house

I just got one today! So far so good. I will let you know how it does this weekend after my 5 set gig. Its running a tech 21 programable character vt, a line 6 wireless, a phase 90, a boss chorus and a boss tuner. The vt and wireless are always on, so we will see how it does.
  3. Bassmike62

Bassmike62

Looking forward to your report ! I'm interesting, but a little skeptic about this thing...

:bag:
  4. rough house

rough house

Well, I used it for a four set show 45 minutes per set with no problem. I turned it off on my breaks. Im glad I got it. One less thing to plug in.
  5. Lenny

Lenny

Thanks for the input guys, in the end I went with the tried and true Pedal Power 2.
  6. rough house

rough house

Been gigging for three month now...and loving it. No issues to report. Well maybe one. I have to remember to charge it after a gig. I carry a one spot adapter just incase.
  7. rough house

rough house

6 month and still running strong!
  8. surfingbird1

surfingbird1

me too - exactly - carry a one spot just in case - but so far its all great

i have 20ft instrument cables - but 20ft power cables seem stupid (used to have to run an extension cord to the front of stage)

works awesome - super quiet
  9. matante

matante

Sorry if this is a dumb question as I don't know much about powers supplies.

How exactly could I use this to power 4 or 5 pedals if it only has 2 outputs?
  10. Lenny

Lenny

There are cables you can get that daisy chain from one pedal to the next.
  11. matante

matante

OK. Thanks.
  12. Lenny

Lenny

No problem!
  13. Darknut

Darknut Supporting Member

Used a Pedal juice for about a year ( I think :) ) & its was great. Recently had to go back to normal power supply because I ended up with too many high draw pedals & it won't last 4 sets anymore.

I still have it ... I guess I could get another one I use 2 ... :)
  14. icks

icks

For those who use it, would you recommend it to someone using 3 to 5 pedals in his board?
  15. NoxNoctus

NoxNoctus The Crushinator Supporting Member

Like most power supplies for boards, I'm shocked at how much this thing costs. For $50 more, you can pick up a Paul Buff Vagabond Lithium pack. I use this for photography strobes, my laptop, speakers, anything else I want to take on the road. Huge amount of power and you're not limited to 9V. you've got cleaner power than comes out of your outlet, with a 150watt pure sine wave inverter.

[​IMG]

http://www.paulcbuff.com/vm120.php

Just something for those looking for portable power and having more than one use for it.