1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

For Sale/Trade Apogee Sound CRQ-12 Stereo / Dual Mono EQ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jcoutu1, Apr 7, 2014.

1. jcoutu1

jcoutu1 Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Uxbridge / Providence
    Apogee Sound CRQ-12 - $350 PayPal included, you pay actual shipping.

All sales are US ONLY and OBO. Additional pics can be provided upon request.

Descriptions are below...

Apogee Sound CRQ-12
    This is a really cool eq. You can either use it as a stereo eq or mono box using all the bands. I only use it in stereo (really dual mono) because it has so many bands. Nice filters. Super flexible frequency bands. I'm probably more reluctant to sell this than any of my other items listed here, but I have more important needs so I'll pop it up. Bottom left rack ear is a bit bent and won't accept a screw, but still works great. $309 PayPal included, but you pay actual shipping.

Apogee is the unit above the Schmidlin Fed+
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  2. jcoutu1

jcoutu1 Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Uxbridge / Providence
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.