Apple Cider Vinegar in my hair?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Icey101, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Icey101

Icey101

So you might find a thread for Head and Shoulders below, theres some bad press on H&S regarding hair loss on the net, there’s some chemicals in it I wasn’t too happy about so i looked at alternate methods, yeh so i have now discovered apple cider vinegar, mixed up my own batch in a spray bottle and gave myself last night before i went to the gym, it stank like hell..lol. You are suppose to let it dry and leave it for an hour. I need to experiment a bit as there is different info everywhere how long you should leave it in. The next morning my hair did seem softer and my scalp less itchy, so I’m now transitioning from H&S to ACV and it will be interesting if my dandruff comes back.

Yeh sorry i know should be reported for talking hair product, but we are all modern guys in here aint we?..lol

by the way here's a link if you dont believe me on how great this is suppose to be :0)

2. slobake

slobake Supporting Member

My father used to rub Listerine into his scalp. He said it kept his dandruff under control. I never tried it.

3. 6jase5

6jase5 Mammogram is down but I'm working manually Supporting Member

Good news....nobody will stand near vinegar head, so nobody will see the dandruff. Problem squalved.

4. Icey101

Icey101

i'm sitting at my desk in the office now and can still smell wiffs of it...lol

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. GIBrat51

GIBrat51

It does work..sort of. I've used it a time or two, in places and situations where there was no better alternative (like Head & Shoulders :D). Listerine (the original formula) stings like the dickens, and you have to put up with smarta***s going "Whatja do, wash yer hair in Listerine?". Better than nothing, though. ;)

7. BurningSkies

BurningSkies Supporting Member

My wife uses it for hair conditioning... She seems to think it works. But if you have a dry scalp issue look at things containing teatree, that would be more effective.