1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

Aquilar db410 - monster green - $700 (Tampa-St Pete area)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rkejeepin, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Not playing much at the moment so I am getting rid of a few things. This cab is still in brand new condition. There are no, scuffs, wear or tear, etc of any kind. I've kept it in my smoke free home since purchasing (no gis, etc)it. It really is a sweet cab! $525
    I will ship if buyer covers shipping costs!

If you have any questions then let me know!

Attached Files:

• cab2.jpg
      cab2.jpg
      File size:
      105.5 KB
      Views:
    • cab1.jpg
      cab1.jpg
      File size:
      117.6 KB
      Views:
  2. El Slap

El Slap

Oct 8, 2011
    East Bay, CA
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. Art Araya

Art Araya

May 29, 2006
    Palm Coast, FL
    open to trades? i've got an SWR 6x10 that I'm looking to trade for a 4x10. I live on the other side of FL.

5. Nah, man. I'm just looking for some extra cash to help buy something nice for my woman. Thanks though!

6. Bump with reduced price!

7. tbone0813

tbone0813 The faithless say farewell when the road darkens. Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Grand Prairie, TX.
  8. jwernerj

jwernerj Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2012
    Sarasota, FL
  9. It is 8 ohms. Sorry for the delay. :)

10. Price reduced - $ 575

11. Reduced to $525 and I will ship if buyer covers costs.