1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Arch top for Flat top...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by 4Mal, Nov 11, 2012.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Blonde 2007 Eastman AR810 in fiberglass form fit case. Slight finish checking as is common for these guitars. Otherwise... Perfect. Fresh Chrome flatwounds. Kent Armstrong pickup. Vol & Tone under the pickguard. Solid woods construction, ebony fretboard and appointments. Hand made in China, this is a hella good archtop on a budget.

For Taylor 314 ce / 414 CE or similar...

Pic's shortly.

2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. sforzato

sforzato

Great guitar. Do you still have this? I had a 7 string version. Never should have sold it. Interested in a 83 fender Jazz? This thing is great. Great PUPS.[​IMG]

7. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

thanks for the bump. It would require significant cash to make that happen. I'm bass rich and acoustic guitar poor... nice looking J though! I have an 83 P standard in the same colors but an RW J neck installed. White on faded is a fav color scheme for me...

8. sforzato

sforzato

You got a cash price? I actually have a Koa 310 CE LTD. Great acoustic. I will never get rid of it.

9. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Will pop you a Pm.