1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Are products bought online from Musicians Friend returnable to Guitar Center?

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by FunkySpoo, Dec 1, 2013.

1. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Not sure which section to post this but since a lot of lighting threads are in "Live Sound" I thought I'd ask here.

I bought a 4Bar Flex from Musicians Friend and the mic for the sound activated program is really really sensitive. With the sensitivity turned all the way down you can activate the lights by softly clapping your hands from across the room and the foot switch broke before the first gig. There's a Guitar Center about 30 minutes away from me so are products bought online from Musicians Friend returnable to Guitar Center?

Rick

2. Joe Louvar

Joe Louvar

No, or at least I doubt it or don't think so.

3. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender, Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    No. They can only be returned to Musician's Friend. I have found them very easy to deal with the few times that I returned items to them.

4. inthebassclef

inthebassclef Supporting Member

totally different companies. So unfortunately no. But Musiciansfriend is one of the best in the business as far as the big box retailer go. Always had great experiences with them. Just call them and they will take care of it.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Bummer, but thanks for the info