1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Are There Awards Presented for Best Threads of the Year on TB? If so.......

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by R Briere, Nov 10, 2013.

1. R Briere

R Briere Bass-ically Yours Supporting Member

I'd like to Nominate the Thread about Blue LED's for an "Oscar Schmidt". I read the Entire Thing a couple of times and if there's one Thing I Really Like, it's Entertainment. :)

There are Several Others.....and I hope to get to them all.

I Don't Get to Spend much time here and that's a Good Thing.....but when I Can Stop by, it's Always Charming. I Would go Door to Door and Shake Each of your Hands in Sincere Thanks but, instead, I'll Mail You an 8x10" Glossy Certificate, Suitable for Framing. We Also have a Valuable Trophy We Can Pass Around and Each Player Gets to Keep it for a Week.

Shall we Make it an Alphabetical Thing? If So, Aarnie (with two AA's) Albertson, please step forward as you're the first one who Hosts the Trophy for Week one. :)

Attached Files:

2. Gasman

Gasman Supporting Member

I'd nominate the thread involving the $250,000 handmade fish bass on ebay. The seller joined TB just to argue with the TB community. Hilarious, priceless. Most entertaining thread of the year, IMO.
  3. Killer Kadoogan

Killer Kadoogan

Don't suppose anyone has links to these funny threads?
  4. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

5. Dave Curran

Dave Curran Lilduke Supporting Member

Sub'd for more cool links to read!!!
  6. hdracer

hdracer Supporting Member

If you go in the Lobby there is the HOF (Hall of Fame) thread
    Usually around the first of the year Thor takes nominees.
  7. Killer Kadoogan

Killer Kadoogan

Thanks for the links. I look forward to reading them!