Aria Pro II Cardinal CSB-380 Med Scale Matsumoko

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by slap2much, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Got this recently via trade, cool bass and very THUMPY but I've decided to go back to fewer instruments and 34" scale. This is a medium scale (32") Aria Pro II Cardinal, model CSB-380, one reverse-P type (MB-IV) pickup and V/T knobs. Inset high-mass bridge, similar to a Badass but with quick release. 2x2 headstock, neck width is 1 5/8" at the nut. Not too heavy at 8 lbs and balances well. Ash body with a beautiful dark walnut finish. Currently strung with LaBella flats. More info here:

Aria Pro II CSB Series

Plays very easily, action is low and the pot/cap combo is very effective to dial back to a dub tone. The instrument is in really good shape, just some slight buckle rash on the back and 3 small dings on the side (pictured).

I'd like $265 plus actual Fedex shipping from 60660, shipping weight of around 20 lbs on a box roughly 50 x 22 x 8. Includes a functional but nothing-to-write-home-about hardshell case.

Not really looking for trades but currently scoping out magnetic+piezo fretless 4 strings, preferably with acoustic-type bridges. Pics below, and please PM with any questions etc...

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. modulusan

modulusan Supporting Member

I have the same in red and actually sounds quite good! great buy for the money...
  3. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Fantastic bass. I own a few in various models/configurations and have owned even more. Great sound. Listen to "Gigantic" by the Pixies for reference.

If I were not in the midst of streamlining my bass holdings (i.e getting rid of duplicates) I would be all over this.

GLWTS
  4. slap2much

Thanks Roger. I think everyone should have a medium scale with flats...and, well, I have two, so think I can part with this one...
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Herrick

Herrick

PMed! By the way, I also forgot to mention in that PM that I live in Long Island in NY.
  7. slap2much

...and replied!
  8. slap2much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.