For Sale Aria Pro II SB Elite II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dpbass66, Apr 21, 2014.

1. dpbass66

dpbass66 Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Frets?:
    Yes
    For sale.... 1983 Aria Pro 2 SB Elite II. Black and Gold. This bass was my main bass from 1983 to 1991 and has ample dings, scratches, and rash throughout. It is otherwise fully functional without issues with the neck, bridge, tuning machines or electronics. The frets DO have wear appropriate for the use it received. There are no modifications to the bass, it is all original. It has been sitting in closets mostly since 1991, though I have taken it out from time to time to plug it in, just for nostalgia.

UPDATE, 5/5/14 - In the interest of full disclosure, there is an issue with the electronics. The rotary pickup selector switch does not work in the REAR pickup position. It only works in the FRONT and BOTH position. When switched to the REAR pickup only, there is no sound. The REAR pickup itself DOES work, since when in the middle position(BOTH pickups), it does activate. I have amended the price to reflect this issue.

pics can be seen here......

http://s740.photobucket.com/user/dpbass66/library/

I see nice Arias going for up to $800 on this site, with those requiring work/project basses getting $300 or less, so I am setting my price at $650, $550 plus shipping. Includes hardshell case (not original).

Please feel free to IM me or better yet, email me at: dpbass66@gmail.com with offers, questions or comments. I just happen to "have" this bass from long ago, and it is just sitting around. I am by no means an Aria aficionado, so I welcome any critiques of my description. I figure I'd rather have some cash for it while someone else may appreciate it more.
    Last edited: May 5, 2014
  2. dpbass66

3. tomydacat

tomydacat

OMG WHAT niceeeeeee BnG II oh man!!!
  4. dpbass66

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. HemiBob

HemiBob

7. savageone8