1. Please note: We are performing several software upgrades tonight, Sept 29th. Please bear with us. You may notice some formatting issues and other bugs.

Arion "MEQ-2" Bass Graphic Equalizer - - - Noisey?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ::::BASSIST::::, Feb 5, 2013.

1. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Expectation Is The Root of All Suffering. Supporting Member

2. lesliegl

lesliegl

Well aint life strange..lol..i was just cleaning out some cupboards the other day and what came out from behind some stuff was my Arion Bass eq pedal i bought back in the mid 90s..it worked ok when ived used it..its all plastic so it aint no Boss but well made..it was only noisy..ie hiss when you boosted the high end of the eq..which is pretty normal if you do that..mines made in Japan so its of a reasonable quality.. i dont know where they are made these days..i didnt think they wre around anymore..i bought it becasue i had owned a Arion guitar combo amp back in the 80s which was pretty good..i thiink the eq centres on the unit are better than the equivalent Boss one..40..80..150..300..600

Hope that is of help.from the pic on the stie it looks identical to my one

3. Meddle

Meddle

I had one for a while. Accidentally spilled cough syrup into the bottom few sliders. Seem to remember the build quality was pretty weak, but don't remember it being noisy.