1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Arturia Minibrute, Korg Volcas, Akai Miniak

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by heliotropic, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heliotropic

heliotropic Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I impulse bought these because I wanted to try to get into synths, but I also bought a house this year and that's taking up all my time and money so I should let these go.

[del]Arturia Minibrute
    [​IMG]
    Has the box and all the papers. $350 + shipping[/del]

[DEL]Korg Volcas
    [​IMG]
    Each has their box and paperwork. Also I bought some 1/8 to 1/4 cables so I could run these to a mixer I'll throw in. All three for $350 + shipping, I wouldn't mind keeping just the Bass or Keys if you only want two.[/DEL]

I've also had this for awhile, I should probably just give up on anything with a keyboard:

Akai Miniak
    [​IMG]
    Have the box, mic, power supply, maybe some papers. $175 + shipping

Mostly just looking for cash, but if you've got a Boss LS-2 to trade towards something I'd be interested.
  2. heliotropic

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Volcas sold, dropped the price on the Miniak
  3. heliotropic

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Only the Miniak is left. This is pretty much the same as the Alesis Micron, and can use any patches from that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.