Ashdown 1x15 cabinet USA model.

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by shednz, Oct 14, 2013.

1. shednz

shednz

Hi, wondering if anyone had any experience with one of these cabs could shed some light - what drivers are in them? what do they weigh? There seems to be very little information on them online...maybe they were a dud? Cheers.

2. Downunderwonder

Downunderwonder

Not familiar with USA models but I never a heard a blue speaker sound all that great. The old 90's 300w 15" combo had serious grunt.

3. BruceBass3901

BruceBass3901

I have played through the USA 410 cab and thought it sounded pretty good. Better than my MAG 410 but not as nice as my ABM 610 or ABM 810. Sadly I didn't look at it much as it was a supplied cab at a gig so didn't have to move it or anything. It think that some of the USA series had NEO drivers but I may be wrong. Email Ashdown if you want a spec sheet. I have always received excellent customer service from them

4. bufert57

bufert57 Ashdown User

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: 1964 Ears
    Im pretty sure they use the same custom Eminence Neodymium Speakers that come in the UK classic cabs.

I think they weight about 75 pounds.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. shednz

shednz

Thanks for that!

7. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    Eminence driver.
    Weigh same as ABM 115 on web.

Ashdown endorser.

8. shednz

shednz

Thanks heaps Jauqo!

9. Stan M

Stan M

Hi. Might b a bit late now,just spotted your thread. I'v had the speaker out of my u s a 15inch cab.It is a celestion BL15-400x nice speaker but not 500 wat like ASHDOWN claim.

Stan M.

10. Stan M

Stan M

Hi. Might b a bit late now,just spotted your thread. I'v had the speaker out of my u s a 15inch cab.It is a celestion BL15-400x nice speaker but not 500 wat like ASHDOWN claim.

Stan M.