1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

ashdown 220 blue or fender rumble 150

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by its chris 96, Jan 22, 2014.

1. its chris 96

its chris 96

So I've been to my loval music shops and m really unsure whether to get the fender rumble 150 or ashdown 220, so is there any opinions and also which is louder, the fender has a bigger speaker (15 inch compared to the ashdowns 12) but the ashdown has 70 watts more?
  2. Linnin

Linnin

If you measured their volume with a db meter they would probably be within a 2 or 3 of each other.

Choose which ever one sounds best to you for your real world application & musical environment.

Fender is soon to release an all new re-engineered & redesigned Rumble series this week at Winter NAMM. :hyper:

The current Fender Rumble 150 is a solidly reliable road-worthy & gig-worthy performer that sounds great with wonderfully rich lucious well defined tone. Plenty of bottom end umph & volume for bar gigs. It also just happens to be the best selling bass combo on the planet. :bassist:

This will be replaced by the new Rumble 200. :cool:
  3. its chris 96

its chris 96

Thanks I'll wait and see what they release :)