1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ashdown ABM 500 evo 3 buzzing

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by gazzatriumph, Dec 24, 2012.

1. gazzatriumph

gazzatriumph

Hi I have a new Ashdown ABM 500 evo 3 head, when i put the valve drive on, even at a low setting' I get a buzzing noise, it does not affect the quality of the sound when playing I just wondered if this was normal, it quiet otherwise, thanks Gary.
  2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Can you be more specific, and include ALL the gear being used, and how it's all connected?
  3. gazzatriumph

gazzatriumph

its connected seperately to a MAG 410 and a ABM 115, all cables are quality ones only buzzes when valve drive is used otherwise there is no noise