Ashdown CTM-300 All Valve/Tube Head and CL610 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by BassManKev, Jul 25, 2013.

1. BassManKev

BassManKev

Have just taken these on an impulse trade but its really far too powerful and large for what I need so with regret I am offering them for trade.

Purchase October 2012, head is a custom model with the Red front panel to match the vintage cab styling. It is a monster of an amp and is everything you could want in a valve amp. I just need something smaller and a little more modern. Mint condition, small scratch on the tilt handle on the cab but otherwise 'as new'.

The amp is pristine and more or less brand new with Roqsolid covers and stored properly at home.

The custom shop lads made a world class job of repainting the chassis to Candy Apple Red which works sooo well with the existing grill cloth its unreal. The sound....well its just heavenly.

This will be collection only due to size, but if absolutely necessary I could possibly arrange delivery within an hour or so from Leamington Spa, UK. Happy to split if required.

£1075 for the head.
    £675 for the cab.
    £1650 the pair.

[​IMG]

2. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
  3. BassManKev

BassManKev

Killer rig it is, thank you!

Still available!