1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ashdown NEO 410T 8 ohm (English Made)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jbares, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

$425.00 SHIPPED!! ! Up is my EXCELLENT CONDITION KILLER NEO 410 (1050 watt cab!) This cabinet packs a serious punch! LOUD! CLEAN/CLEAR & PUNCHY!!! In fact the more power you give it the better it sounds...It is the English made...not the American made cabinet...this cab sold for 1500 bucks! (I know..rediculous..but it is an excellent cabinet)
    Weight is around 62 pds! lower US..paypal ok
    **the tweeter is currently not working BUT I have not 1 but 2 brand new tweeters I will include in the sale for whoever wants to exchange it. I find this cab sounds incredible with it without it and have not felt the need to replace it so...there you go.
    **Open to all types of trades...mainly micro amps
    Made in the U.K. to rock the world.

Ashdown's Classic Series is the flagship of these proudly built in the UK bass amps. The goal of the Classic speaker cabs is not only about looking great but also giving bass players more volume and dynamics, as well as an extended frequency range with greater versatility.

Central to the performance of the 1050W, 4 x 10" + horn Neo-410h cabinet is the use of new, custom-developed Neodymium speakers which incorporate a number of advanced features including a cast aluminium chassis with thin brackets to avoid sound wave reflections, a magnet circuit with heat sink rims to ensure rapid heat dissipation, and decompression holes in the cone. The result is an ultra-lightweight bass driver that just keep getting louder as the level is increased, so the bass speaker cab delivers a powerful, consistent bass tone at all volume levels with no power loss over long performances.

Features
    Neodynium speakers
    Cast aluminum chassis with thin brackets
    Magnetic circuit with heat sink rims
    Decompression holes in the cone
    Lightweight bass driver
  2. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

3. Demo69

Demo69