1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ask a Pro? Ask the Berklee Bass Department!

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Sep 20, 2013.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News & Features Posting Account Gold Supporting Member

[​IMG]

The ENTIRE Berklee School of Music Bass Department has joined TalkBass, and is ready to answer your questions in our newest "Ask a Pro" forum! Steve Bailey, John Pattituci, Dave Buda, Oscar Stagnaro, Anthony Vitti, Dave Clark, Joe Santerre, Danny Morris, Ed Lucie, Bruce Gertz, Victor Bailey, Lincoln Goines, John Funkhouser, Bruno Raberg, Tom Appleman, Whit Browne, Chris Loftlin, Dave Marvuglio, Fernando Huergo... all on TalkBass.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f242/
  2. bass4praise

bass4praise

I have a Ibanez SR405QM that is an active bass. I've been playing it for over a year, and just recently I've had 3 sound guys tell me they were getting a weak signal out of the bass. So I sent it in to a local repair shop and had him look it over and fix what ever he found wrong. Got it back and put a new battery in it and the signal was a little strong but not by much. And theres no low end support from it like my Warwick corvette rock bass or my Epiphone EB3 witch both are passive basses.