Ask forums

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Milk, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Milk

Milk Supporting Member

I think it's bs that only known bassists get to have one.

I want my Ask Milk forum dammit. Do i know anything about anything? Don't be ridiculous. Of course not. Have i been in famous bands? Yes...in my own fantasy world i have. I have hundreds of imaginary worldwide tours stories i bet you'd love to not read about. I don't know. People give too much importance to credentials. I've almost been around the block at least once. I've not been there, haven't done that and never bought any of the t-shirts.

But so what? I still want to tell people how to do it. What gear or basses to get (basically if i'm getting it, don't), how to get my sh*t tone, how to play like me (basically pretend you're better than you are, fool them with a lot movement up and down the neck even if you could get that note somewhere closer, overabuse triplets so they think you can also pick pretty well. there's more but i'm not telling you all my valuable secrets until i have my own forum)

Sometimes people could do with terrible advice from a true "original" (i prefer the term maverick, really..) such as myself.

Or maybe such as YOU even.
  2. DerHoggz

DerHoggz I like cats :| Supporting Member

Where do babies come from?
  3. slobake

slobake Supporting Member

4. Space Pickle

Space Pickle

how do i girlfriend
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bolophonic

bolophonic

Where is Bucky, and what has he had?
  7. Milk

Milk Supporting Member

Ok well i thought questions about bass....but if you're gonna ask me questions in general,then i am MORE than qualified. Unfortunately i don't have the time right now, but i'll answer every single of your questions tomorrow. That's a promise or my name is not Milk! (it isn't...)
  8. DerHoggz

DerHoggz I like cats :| Supporting Member

My neutered male dogs hump each other, what does it mean? I can upload a photo if that would help in your determination.
  9. tastybasslines

tastybasslines Supporting Member

Would Little House on the Prairie still be a popular show if it came out today?
  10. 96tbird

96tbird Supporter Supporting Member

Is chocolate really as healthy as white?

Homo or 2%?

Do intolerant people anger you?

Do you have to butter your wife up to get sex?

Do you ever feel cheesy?

Do you ever get steamed?

Do you sour if ignored?

Do you ever cry over spilt people?

Do you really get along with cookies as much as you let on?

Is it ok to substitute corn syrup for honey?

Is it ok for me to use my sleeve or should I use a napkin to wipe you off my lip?

Do you think I could wear you next movember?

When you climax do your toes curdle?

Cheerios.
  11. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick Supporting Member

Is jelly an amorphous solid or a very viscous liquid?
  12. RadioactiveGuy4

RadioactiveGuy4

Magnets?

How do they work?
  13. Milk

Milk Supporting Member

The age old question. From what i can tell, from other people's girlfriends or wives.

This actually requires a lengthy in depth answer. I shall get back to you on that.

I don't know where Bucky is (as for what he has, most likely the clap), but i can direct you to Waldo. You can ask him. Maybe he knows.

Ah yes, I can see why you are curious. I often find myself doing the same thing too though i am neither a dog nor neutered, an unfortunate habit which has made me persona non grata in at least 20 states. My informed opinion would be, based on my own habit, because they can. Though at least for them it's not illegal to do so. Which if you ask me is pretty discriminatory on anyone else. And erm, yes, a photo would help. Several in fact. From different angles.

Yes. Or at least yes if every episodes now featured a death investigated by a forensics team featuring a least one hatchet-faced woman. To be fair, the show did feature frequent deaths, generally children. Which was about the only historically accurate thing this self-absorbed narcissist known as called Michael Landon ever wrote in.

White chocolate isn't chocolate. I wish people would stop calling it that. It contains no cocoa solids, only the cocoa butter which is just fat. It's just a waxy white slab of sugar and this is what the packaging should say, waxy white slab of sugar. Since cocoa solids contain a fair amount of iron and antioxidants, it pretty much figures that waxy white slab of sugar is not as "healthy". Of course if you buy really cheap chocolate that barely has actual cocoa in it, the difference in lack of health benefits is negligible. Though if you're eating chocolate for the health benefits, you're doing it wrong. It is however a "good source of energy". Which is just a more appealing way to say it has a lot of sugar and empty calories.

I'm hetero but thanks for asking. Oh wait, you're asking about my fat content? Then neither. 1% is the right answer. All that being said, i always chuckle when i see this in stores.

[​IMG]

I think it's on account of my legendary immaturity.

I am very intolerant of intolerance. Just yesterday i was telling a black man to stop being so intolerant of my racism.

Whoa whoa whoa....hold on there, buster. I'm very uncomfortable answering this question.... First, because i'm concerned people will judge me for only being able to afford margarine. Also, because she's not my wife. Just somebody else's.

Yes. Especially when some lame romantic comedy is on and i get teary eyed in the moment where sappy music plays and some guy is saying something really corny in an attempt to make women cry. To make up for this, sometimes i have to go pick my shotgun and shoot innocent squirrels off the back porch. Which is a manly thing to do.

No. What am i? a hot dog bun? Well actually i wish, because i'd like to know what it's like to have a wiener slipped insi:::::CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED::::. Whaaaa!? Haha, i don't know what THAT was all about. I got a little carried away there.

Yes. But..I'M NOT GONNA BE IGNORED, DAN. Oh sorry, you're not dan. Dan is a real a-hole. I might have to boil his bunny.

No. Neither should you over me. The proper thing to do is promptly lick it off the floor or table before it picks up too many bacterias. Wasting milk is an unforgivable sin.

I do. I very much do. Sometimes i have a box of cookies for breakfast because that's how fantastically poor lower class i am. Then naturally, i spend the next hour or so hating myself. Which often leads to more craving for cookies.

Only if you hate yourself. If you're not certain if you do, check your cookies consumption habits.

That sounds very wrong. Or very right depending on how you feel about the idea of wiping another man off your lips. But for godsake use a napkin like a real gentleman.

No. I would be mismatched with your jacket and hat. Also i generally got a lot on my plate in November, i dont have time to waste hanging on someone's upper lip.

First of all, what you did there, i see it. Second of all, yes. And my legs straigthen out. I've pulled leg muscles because of this before. Very unpleasant and kind of a mood killer. Though really, i guess i was done anyway so what mood was there left to kill? It's lights out time, thank you mam and you can show yourself to your own orgasm. I mean, amirite or amirite?

I don't know, but what i can tell you without a doubt is that you're not ready for it.

They don't. Magnets are notoriously lazy and are generally on welfare. I know it's not an opinion that'll make me popular, but magnets are polarizing like that.
  14. MagnificentB

MagnificentB

Bass. Small-Mouth or Large-Mouth?
  15. PAC

PAC

Why is poop tapered?
    Where is the amazon?
    Where is the Nile?
    Do you twerk?
    How many points do I have?
    Have you ever looked in the men's room?
    How many times?

Paul

Just the facts jack
  16. bass geetarist

bass geetarist Supporting Member

What's the best bass for chucking at a wall and storming off stage in frustration?
  17. Milk

Milk Supporting Member

I would answer this, but i've got bigger fishes to fry (like a sturgeon)
  18. Milk

Milk Supporting Member

Easy. Someone else's.
  19. Jim Nazium

Jim Nazium Supporting Member

You just won the internet for the day. I'll be off line until tomorrow at least.
  20. Milk

Milk Supporting Member

It's because of the sphincter muscles which........wait, are you really gonna make me explain that?

Which amazon? There were several of them. You can find the most famous of them in your local comic book store under the title Wonder Woman though.

Apparently everywhere because i'm always in it.

Not at the moment. I am fashionably unemployed.

8500. If you make it to 10 000 you'll get an extra life. Or you could also collect a 100 coins. Or just turtle tip on the stairs.

Yes. And seen things you wouldn't believe.

Many. But all these memories will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
  21. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

How do you feel about the growing lactose intolerance, and, is it having an impact on you either socially or economically?