1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Asus Laptop w/Ableton8 & Max, NI Elements, G5 w/ RigKontrol

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MSUsousaphone, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    There's some effects stuff all up in here....so this seems the forum to be......

Anyways, the wonderful world of recording, soundscaping, and (my main goal) replacing all of my pedals with a midi setup has not been kind to me. I'm getting back into pedals. I'm just a button masher. And need my knobs to turn. I think everyone know my story (wife and I had quintuplets in September). So five babies means some gear needs to get moved on the cheaps.

Here's a pretty much ready to run setup for anyone thinking about taking this venture. It's an Asus N53SN RH72 which I have upgraded to 16GB of RAM and have optimized to trim the fat and get the latency down as low as possible. Really great computer. Intel Core i7 processor. Looks pretty much mint. No issues or bugs or anything. The only time I got online was to do software upgrades for Ableton Live 8, Max for Live, and Native Instruments Elements.

Oh yeah, so this thing comes with Native Instruments Elements Basic, an unlocked version of Ableton Live 8, and unlocked Max for Live. That's enough software to pay for the price I'm selling this for. It's like the laptop is free. Guitar Rig 5 (actually my faorite of them all) is installed.....but if I sell the Rig Kontrol separate, I might have to uninstall it....not sure on that one. I'll check. Or you could just buy the whole bundle. That would be easiest. But really, this laptop hasn't browsed the internet. Hasn't been to youtube, facebook, TGP, talkbass, or even ilovefuzz. Just stripped it of the needless bloarware, added the listed software, and connected the wifi long enough to do the upgrades.

Guitar Rig 5 w/ Rig Kontrol. This thing is where it's at. A fast audio interface built inside a nice rugged midi controller. Great price. Came with the Guitar Rig 5 software, so that's how I'll sell it.

Like I said, this is pretty much everything a person would need to get started with sound scaping or recording. I mean....if you want to record vox and drums, you'll need a lot more, but this is great for guitar and bass. I even have a really long USB cable for it that I bought (unopened) I'll throw in.

All wires, cables, adapters are here and will be included.

Laptop [DEL]$750[/DEL] $675

Guitar Rig 5 w/ Rig Kontrol $295

Everything together (how I prefer to sell it) [DEL]$970[/DEL] $950

All prices are paypal (NOT gifted) shipped CONUS. I will entertain all trades....but I'm picky. Feel free to shoot me any questions.

Looking for:

Dr Sci Tremolessence
    Some form of Dual Exp Pedal
    Cioks AC10
    Infanem Faye Sing
    DMB Lunar Echo
    EAR AD4096

Those are my main interests but I'll entertain anything.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

Infinite possibilities here...
  3. MSUsousaphone

Disclosures:
    So I did some extensive searching and DID find some of these laptops going for really cheap (from sketchy businesses, of course). I've adjusted the price on it to ensure you a good deal. Theirs doesn't come with all this recording/soundscaping software, though. ;)
  4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Welcome back young Skywalker may you never leave again sir
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. MSUsousaphone

Disclosures:
  7. MSUsousaphone

Disclosures:
  8. bassdoc55

bassdoc55 Gold Supporting Member

You have a PM
  9. MSUsousaphone

Disclosures:
    And sold.

Time to blow all this money on pedals......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.