1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Atlanta - Indie rock/electronic

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by packrunner, Dec 22, 2013.

1. packrunner

packrunner

0   0   0

Hi,

We are a two piece indie/electronic band consisting of a drummer and a vocalist/guitarist. We have 8 songs written that we are getting ready to record and then gig on. We are two open-minded musicians in our 20's that are looking for creative bandmates to work with.

We are looking for a bassist to help us record and play the songs live. While the songs have been written already, this band is by no means a dictatorship and we welcome creative input. The bass parts have not been written so you would be responsible for writing your parts.

Some examples of our musical influences include: Radiohead, Four Tet, Deerhunter, James Blake, Grizzly Bear, Elliott Smith, J Dilla, Flying Lotus, Arcade Fire.

We rehearse twice a week at Avatar Studios. We have demos available for all 8 songs. If you are interested, shoot me a PM or email me at speroskokenes@gmail.com and I will share a demo with you. If you have samples of your own playing, that would be great as well.

Thanks

Speros