1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

attracted to a warwick fortress one pj - some questions

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by Justice4trance, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Justice4trance

Justice4trance

someone in my area is ok if i trade my warwick germany single pu streamer 99 with his warwick germany fortress one pj configuration.
    i am very eager for the trade due to color and shape of fortress and also being a sucker for old no longer in production basses
    the big BUT is i'm not sure of the knobs and its functions as well as the pj configuration - how does it work. i'm a noob when it comes to this configuration.
    Only going to his place this sunday to check out but i will like to have some advance information if possible.
    i like my streamer but i have a stingray5 which has the same configuration(and more). I will like to trade this with the hope i can achieve another few tones with that pj configuration.
    other than the pick ups mean as simple as getting a jazz sound as well as getting a pbass sound what happens when both blend ? i checked out youtube but still not so clear. what i know of course there's the warwick tone that i like.
    oh...looking at it the body is flamed maple i guess ?

care to elaborate anyone?
    Thank you.

this one
    [​IMG]
    for mine
    [​IMG]
  2. bronzet

bronzet

There are four pots. The first is the vol with push/pull for active/passive switching. Then balance pot between the P and J pickups; and the last two pots are bass and treble for the two band active preamp. You can also look up on warwick.de under support menu to find this info out. Their website has this info for any current and other discontinued warwick gear. Btw what year and specs is the Warwick Fortress that you are looking at trading your Streamer for?
  3. Justice4trance

Justice4trance

thank you for this. So there's a blend pot, great!
    picture he sent of back of headstock with serial number is not clear and not able yet to talk to him more. Will know and check out when i meet him on sunday.
    Thanks again!