1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Audio Technica M2 In Ear Monitor IEM system with ambient mic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by kevinpmajka, Sep 16, 2013.

1. kevinpmajka

kevinpmajka Supporting Member

0   0   0

Used Audio Technica M2 Stereo In Ear Monitor System, includes receiver, transmitter, rackmount hardware, power supply. It is the M band. No ear buds/monitors included. You wouldn't want second hand - that is gross. I would recommend getting the Shure 215 for $99 for way better audio anyways - or customs. I also have the add on ambient mic (Audio Techinca AM3)- which I will include to sweeten the deal. Typically that's another $99 new.

This unit plus the ambient mic would sell new for $699... This is shipped and paypaled in the CONUSA for $450.
  2. kevinpmajka

kevinpmajka Supporting Member

0   0   0