1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by waveman, Jan 2, 2014.

1. waveman

waveman Supporting Member

Price for TB'rs is SOLD! for the combo.

These cabs have been my trusty speaker cabs for the last few years. The 2x10 is a 700 watt RMS 8ohm cab with two 350 watt eminence delta 10b speakers. The 1X15 is a 450 watt RMS 8 ohm cab with an Eminence Kappa 15a pro. This combo sounds big with great definition. This combo should handle up to a 900 watt head at 4ohm.

This is a great modular combo. I used the 2x10 by itself most of the time. I only used the 1x15 at larger or outdoor venues. I used either a 500w Markbass or a Gallien Krueger MB-500 amp with these, and had more than enough volume.

The original tweeters are blown and the crossover circuit has been removed from both cabs. I do have the parts to repair at least one tweeter, if that is a concern. These speakers carry enough highs, that tweeters are really unnecessary.

No shipping. I'm in Little Rock, Arkansas. I will drive to meet within 30 -40 minutes from LR

Attached Files:

2. waveman

waveman Supporting Member