1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD Avatar B210 bass cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by HMZ, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HMZ

HMZ Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2003
    USA-Mineola
    I'm selling two Avatar B210 cabinets. Both cabs are in orange tolex with metal grills. Both cabs are less then a year old. Both cabs are in excellent condition. I would prefer locally pickup in either Mineola or Jamaica Queens

1st B210 is a 4 ohm cab with Eminence ceramic Delta pro's rated at 700 watts. Locally pickup $250 4 ohm cabinet SOLD

2nd B210 is a 8 ohm cab with Eminence ceramic Delta pro's rated at 700 watts. Locally pickup $250 8 ohm cab SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fuzz. Supporting Member

May 13, 2009
    Staten Island, NY
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. HMZ

HMZ Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2003