1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Simsimmer, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Simsimmer

Simsimmer

Apr 2, 2011
    For Sale: Red tolex Avatar 210 Bass Cabinet; (not Neo) 8 ohms; very good condition and perfect sound. $200.00; around 48lbs.; Local pickup; I will deliver within 10 miles of Rockville, MD

Attached Files:

2. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  3. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Warwick, NY
    JMHO if it's around 46 lbs it probably IS a NEO. I own a NON-NEO and it weighs 60 pounds. I'm looking for a NEO, but not close enough for this one.

4. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Warwick, NY
    Will you ship?

5. basspedaler

basspedaler Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2013
    RDU-NC
  6. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana is home
    if it is still available, I will pay the extra shipping and take it. Let me know. thanks.

7. I don't mean to speak for the seller here but it's sitting in my living room.

8. Q-Ban-Moe

Q-Ban-Moe Aguilar. Period. Gold Supporting Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Crete, Il
    AWESOME BASS CAB HERE!!!!!