1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Avatar B212 NEO SoCal local sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ad9000, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Probably one of the very best bang-for-buck cabinets out there these days. This one functions perfectly and is near mint - the only sign of wear is some light scuffing on the underside of the lower plastic corners. It's been taken out on two or three gigs and has had some occasional low volume home use. I would keep it, but I need to generate some cash.

The cab sounds great, and you have to love the very manageable weight (55 lbs). Dimensions: 27 H x 24.5 W x 16.5 D. 4 ohms, power handling is rated (conservatively)@ 500W. Direct price for a new one is $439 + $55 shipping.

Local sale and no trades at this time, thanks. I'm in S. Orange County, CA.
    $300 takes it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.