Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by lewislngvw, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewislngvw

lewislngvw

i searched and could not find this club...if im wrong please tell me so.....i think there should be a club for people that want good sound at a great price....if there is is not a club,i will be # 1.......although i hope there is an existing club and ill gladly be #5000...lol.....someone either join or tell me how dumb i am...

2. Valerus

Valerus

Reserve #11 for me. :)

I'll get one sooner or later.

3. lewislngvw

lewislngvw

sorry forgot to mention the most important thing...to list what you have....i dont have alot but im getting there(much to the dismay of my wife...lol)....i currently own a 212NEO and 112NEO.....

4. capnsandwich

capnsandwich

Here's my B212 underneath my SWR 210. Great cab for the price. Number me please.

[​IMG]

I have another one at the studio I play at. This is my church rig. I loved the tone of my church rig so much I had to get one for the studio. Dave's the man!!!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. lewislngvw

lewislngvw

im also from texas...longview to be exact..where are u from and why do you not own an avatar yet?...i traded an eden 210xst for my 212NEO and havent looked back.....looking to hear from you ....

7. lewislngvw

lewislngvw

8. Valerus

Valerus

From Beaumont, going to Texas A&M, so right now I'm in college.

I want to get a B410 Neo but I am in the dorms right now...so it would be useless. :p

9. XtraLongScale

XtraLongScale Supporting Member

Count me in :)

-A pair of SB112 Neos
    -B410 Delta
    -B212 Neo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. lewislngvw

lewislngvw

11. lewislngvw

lewislngvw

i play my 212neo with my family group that i play with and i have yet to find a gig i could not get loud enough at....this is with the peavey tour 450 amp....i think those who have never heard an avatar live can not comprehend how good these cheap cabs cost......i played my 212 neo at church and everyone loved the sound of it....

12. tbwilson

tbwilson

hows the 212 with low end?? in the bass player magazine the guy said it was a little weak. I'm looking for a nice cheap low end cab. sorry to interrupt, but PM me or something about it.

13. XtraLongScale

XtraLongScale Supporting Member

Thanks. I've not a single complaint about my Avatars. Love 'em.

14. lewislngvw

lewislngvw

i cannot say how the 212 would do with a 5 string...but with a 4 i can boost the low freq all the way up and this cab doesnt fart out at all.....i traded my eden 210 xst which is supposed to be very...very...low.....trust me on this one...the avatar beats it hands down...and i even lost money on the trade...but would do it again....

15. TimWinter

TimWinter

I have a NEO 210 and LF112. The LF112 is no longer made, not sure why. When I don't need to be loud I go with the 112. It is just great. Very tight and rich. The two of them together.... F'getaboutit.....

16. CraigG

CraigG

I have an SB112 Delta LF (got in under the wire just before they stopped making them). Love it. Next will likely be a Neo 210. All nicely powered by an Eden Nemesis NA650.

17. lewislngvw

lewislngvw

18. Bigoo7e

Bigoo7e

GIVE me a # please! I love these cab's, I don't have any pic's of it but I have a Kappa Pro 4x10 that sounds awesome, I want to find and empty 1x12 and 2x10 and toss some Kappa Pro 10's and 12's in them. I have a newer 1x15 cab. that is front ported with a horn that I am going to put a Kappa Pro 15 in it as well, to pair up with my 4x10 for a monster rig of Avatar Doom!

:bag:

Peace,

19. lewislngvw

lewislngvw

20. lewislngvw

lewislngvw

21. capnsandwich

capnsandwich

I've got 2 5'ers with incredibly powerful electronics and the Avatar handles it like a $1,000 cab. I run 2 8 ohm cabinets together so they both share the load but the Avatar does it's job and some. Great punch too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.