1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Bacchus, Momose, STR and more! Basses From Japan, DIRECT DISCOUNT SALES!

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Basses' started by steweDbass, Jun 19, 2013.

1. steweDbass

steweDbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist and Foreign Agent; Deviser Guitars, Japan
    For direct purchases of some of Japan's finest basses visit my site or see my Ebay store

I can offer any of the new Bacchus, Momose or STR instruments at deeply discounted prices. I am dealing directly with Deviser Japan, so I cut out the middle man, cut out the language barrier and offer information on all Deviser brands.:hyper:

I also sell used basses too as you will see. I offer direct buy prices on my site which include shipping and are cheaper because it cuts out the need for Ebay fees. Of course the Ebay option is there too.

I also offer information on any Japanese made brands including, Moon, Tune, Sago, ESP, Edwards, Schecter, Violet Moon, Truth, as well as Bacchus, STR and Momose.
  2. ulasengin

ulasengin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

3. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Rating - 99.2%
    288   2   0

pm as well..
  4. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    181   0   1

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    I've just ordered from Danny and he is totally pro and upfront. Now waiting for delivery...:hyper:
  5. 20db pad

20db pad

0   0   0

6. modulusan

modulusan Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

I bought a few basses from danny...excelent guy.
  7. steweDbass

steweDbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist and Foreign Agent; Deviser Guitars, Japan
    Thank you Guys, for the feedback and custom so far! I am pleased to announce I will be bringing the cream of Deviser your way soon...STR basses will be listed here soon at Factory Direct prices wooohoooo!!! Watch this space.
    Also a little news, the current run of Woodline and Twenty-Four DX models will be completed by mid-April, so if you wanna reserve any gimme a holler ;)

Cheers for now!