1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by nogoodwithnames, Dec 6, 2013.

1. nogoodwithnames

nogoodwithnames Supporting Member

Hi, I was hoping someone might have a tab for Bad Company by ffdp. I need to learn this song fast and I just need a little direction. Can't tell exactly what the bass is doing just listening. Thanks
  2. pmatz2

pmatz2

Jan 2011 guitar World has a transcription
  3. obimark

obimark

Drunk people also could care less what you play on the bass.
    For this song, I know it uses the low B string a bunch and has three chords. Other than the Duh-Duh-DUHHHH part the rest doesn't matter on the F5DP version.
    Or get the back issue of GW, they had a tab for it.
  4. nogoodwithnames

Good points, especially the drunk people not caring. :cool:
  5. Stone Soup

Stone Soup

Disclosures:
    GHS Strings, HipShot Products, Pick Guy custom picks
    Learn the original instead of that incredibly horrible cover. When I say incredibly horrible, I'm being nice.
  6. nogoodwithnames

I really don't understand all the hate. Lol. Is it really THAT bad? Maybe I'm just not as critical as I should be.... :confused:

Got it figured out thanks to a fellow tb'er
  7. obimark

obimark

It wouldn't be that bad if it were an original song- but when you change up an iconic song that is very well known, do it in a weird way like they did, many will hate it. ANd many already hate F5DP to begin with apparently.
    It would be like if I did a reggae version of Girls, Girls Girls, by Motley Crue... probably would be hated on... (then again maybe that isn't a bad idea...)
  8. nogoodwithnames

You may be on to something. :D
  9. obimark

obimark

For a cool cover check out The Cult's version of Born to Be Wild off Electric.
    They did it their way and IMO it works well. I still like the original better but theirs is good as well.