BAD FORM!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Metalbasspro, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Metalbasspro

Metalbasspro

Going to KFC, leaving without washing your hands, or even washing them and then asking someone if you can play their bass or fill in for a song or two with your band. :rollno:
  2. Downunderwonder

Downunderwonder

Unless you're Jaco, then it's a friendly lube job.
  3. Dave Grossman

Dave Grossman Supporting Member

4. Rush-2112

Rush-2112

Going to KFC is bad form to begin with.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Banned

You could at least offer a brother a wing and a drumstick first.
  7. fhm555

fhm555 So FOS my eyes are brown Supporting Member

Here's bad form...

Wifey and I hit an all night burger joint late one night, actually it was very early morning and we were the only people in the store at the time. I went to the counter and wifey went to the head. A minute later the only employee on duty at that hour comes out of the rest room, gets behind the counter and starts taking my order. About the time I finish wifey comes out of the loo and informs me the girl on duty left a rather nasty deposit and failed to wash her hands when she was done. Thankfully I'd waited for wifey to see if she wanted anything besides her usual so I had yet to pay. When she told me about our hostess, I thanked her for her time and we walked out.
  8. Boom762

Boom762 Hartke Whore - I AM the one who Booms! Supporting Member

Having a passenger in your car and out the corner of your eye, hou see them pick a huge booger out of their nose. Where will they put it? On your door? Under your seat? Grosses me out deeply
  9. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Supporting Member

I thought this was gonna be a rage quit thread.
  10. bachlover

bachlover Supporting Member

I see this on posts here all the time (NBD, NAD, etc.). Someone will post all pumped for their new purchase and someone will post putting down the purchase for some reason or another. It's just my opinion, but why not let the person enjoy what they have w/o casting some doubts on the merits of it? It's a done deal after all. The person didn't ask for opinions, they just wanted to share their joy of what they now own.
  11. hover

hover

It just plain confounds me the grossness and sheer laziness of some people. It borders on hateful, truly. How bad do you have to have it to not even have the self respect to wash up? I certainly have to, then again, I have respect for myself and fellow man.
  12. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Gold Supporting Member

I agree with you, haters gotta hate. I remember one guy who just crapped all over a guy who ordered a custom bass saying he couldn't play it good enough.

On that note though, I cannot stand the people who put NBD's for generic basses. Ohhh a Squier in sunburst, wow!
  13. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    I thought it was going to be about an improperly filled out 27 B-6.
  14. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Supporting Member

I like every properly posted NBD thread (properly posted meaning it includes pictures).

Whether it's a Squier or a custom whatever, I know the joy of NBD, and I share in the joy of others NBD's.
  15. bassinplace

bassinplace

How does this relate to the op? :eyebrow: :confused:
  16. paste

paste Supporting Member

LOL thank you for pointing that out. I thought I was going crazy for a second since everyone else kept playing along with that comment.
  17. bachlover

The title of the OP was "Bad Form." 1st thing I thought of as qualifying. Still think it does.
  18. bassinplace

bassinplace

I see, thanks for clarifying. I think the way you worded it kinda threw me. I seem to be a bit slow on the uptake this morning. I agree though, any NBD is a good NBD. :bassist:
  19. bachlover

NP! Hijacking threads would be another example, which I HAVE done in the past. :bag:
  20. BurningSkies

BurningSkies Supporting Member

What comes into my mind when someone says 'friendly lube job' doesn't involve either KFC or Jaco.

*Winner.
  21. bassinplace

bassinplace

Chicken dinner?