1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Badass Bass II Bridge

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by TheFenderBender, Feb 1, 2013.

1. TheFenderBender

TheFenderBender

If your looking for some fantastic sustain and great deep attack from the low end, you should really try putting one of these on a beater or some other bass your not really attached too, if for some reason you dont like it. It's really dense though, and if you've got a bad back maybe not the best choice. It's really easy to install, and gives some real clarity to your basslines, so I'd really try one out. I've got one on my 1990 squier, and it sounds even better then before.