BandFuse Vs Rocksmith music games

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gsprice696, Feb 25, 2014.

1. gsprice696

gsprice696

I'm interested to hear every bodies opinion on these games. So let the debate start!

2. bill reed

bill reed

should have a look at "songs2see" with the editor you can use any of you own songs you have on CD, midi, etc, and play the bass in a game a bit like Rocksmith. you have the choice of other instruments like keyboards, sax, guitar, etc that you can use too.
    I like Songs2see a lot better than rocksmith as it give you much more choice of the songs you can play, you can play in tab if you want too, its on steam and well worth a look! use what ever connection you want to the computer, I'm using a line 6 GX and it works great.

3. MarshallNole

MarshallNole Supporting Member

I have Rocksmith 2014. It is the only thing I have tried but I really like it. As a beginner, I find the lessons and technique games very helpful. It also accelerates the process of learning songs. I would recommend it to anyone, from beginners to vets.

4. RBellavance

RBellavance

I agree with MarshallNole about Rocksmith 2014. I'll add that one of the most important thing it does for me is that is makes me *want* to pick up the bass and play. Session mode is also a lot of fun.

I have not tried Bandfuse, but from the looks of it its "scrolling tab" interface seems quite difficult to follow, especially as the speed and/or number of notes to play increases.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. gsprice696

gsprice696

I also thought the scrolling tabs would be hard but I just got the game today and it's actually a lot easier than it looks. Song selection is awesome also. I own both and I think they r both great!