Barber Gain Changer; Blacksheep Outlaw Bass Overdrive prototype; Mooer Triangle Buff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MCS4, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Outlaw bass overdrive by Blacksheep Effects, $150 shipped CON US. Handwritten serial no. 1! This is an original prototype made before the production model. Unique etched finish. Great overdrive with tons of low end -- on my rig it could actually add bass response. The tone knob acts similarly to a blend knob to my ears. I got this in a trade from etch-master DanDubblewe. Great condition, clean velcro on back.

SOLD Barber Gain Changer, $105 shipped CON US. A johnk_10 favorite (link)! Very versatile overdrive with three different EQ profiles (left toggle), both high-gain and low-gain modes (right toggle), and a tone knob that is actually useful. Good for gritty boost, low-to-mid overdrive, or even into distortion territory. Great condition with box and materials, clean velcro on back.

SOLD Mooer Triangle Buff, $50 shipped CON US, with original box. World's smallest Big Muff, plenty of low end beef. Bought this for a rehousing project that I decided to scrap. Great condition with box and materials, clean velcro on back.

Possible trades: Foxrox Octron, Phat Phuk B.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

3. ocoaibass

ocoaibass

PM'ed for the Triangle Buff

4. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Barber is sold. Triangle Buff and Outlaw still available.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Mooer sold. Outlaw now priced to move -- get the prototype for cheaper than a production model!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.