1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Bartolini Customer Service

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by timobee4, Feb 6, 2014.

1. timobee4

timobee4

I have been using Bartolini pups since the mid 90's and I really love them. Unfortunately the single conductor shielded cable little too short and I thought I could drop them an email to order some. No email and no cable in their catalogue either. Little disappointed, in 2014 things should be easier. Phone call or fax??!! C'mon! I'm in Australia. Anyone out there with any idea? Bartolini pups have great quality cables and I don't really want to settle for anything else from RadioShack and such. What to do?
    Thanks heaps!!

2. CrashClint

CrashClint I Play Bass therefore I Am Supporting Member

Yeah, years ago they used to have Email, they are an older couple and got wrapped up in viruses that they stopped doing Email. You should be able to order the pickup cables from Best Bass Gear or fill out the contact form on the Bartolini website.

3. gricko

gricko

OT - get some shielded cable and solder it yourself.
    if you are not skilled find somebody in your area. it is five minutes of labour.