1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Bartolini / Hoshino Gakki Co VARI-MID active preamp and active 3 band EQ made in USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by mb94952, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Gold Supporting Member

Here is a Hoshino Gakki Co. LTD made in Japan Vari-Mid 3band active EQ / Preamp from an Ibanez SR20th4 Prestige bass made in Japan. I read in the manual that it's made by Bartolini for the Prestige Series. As you can see, it has the NTMB look, so I am honestly not sure...
    It will fit and bass that has 4 knobs. If your bass has 5 knobs, just use a plug for one of the holes.

This is a perfect way to upgrade your Ibanez SDGR bass or use it in any other bass.

It has Volume, Blend, Bass/Treble stack pot, and Mid, Mid Q stacked pot for variable mids.
    Sounds great ! Punchy, and versatile.

$95 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    You sure that's a Bartolini?

3. mb94952

It's an Ibanez Vari-Mid 3 band EQ made for Ibanez by Bartolini (So the owner's manual says) but

I just checked and it's made by Hoshino Gakki CO. LTD in Japan.

4. chris948

chris948

I did some research, I think they advertised "Bartolini Electronics" but were referring to the pickups.

The part number is 3EQ1VM310 and seems to be used on a few different Prestige series with Bartolini pickups (specifically the 3000's).

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Rob22315

Rob22315

Sometimes its a Bartolini design made elsewhere. Ibanez did this with both pickups and pre amps for awhile.

7. mb94952

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.