1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

bartolini in Ibanez Misician

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by dieselbass, Dec 4, 2013.

1. dieselbass

dieselbass

I have a mid 80 musician with bad electronics. I was thinking about switching it all over to Bartolini. Any other suggestions? I want to try this before a warmoth build.....

thanks,
    Mike
  2. JEDI BASS

JEDI BASS Supporting Member

I've got a yellow pearl (??) '84 Musician that I've toyed with putting a Bart P/J plus Bart preamp into. My favorite Laklands are all Bart-loaded. So, I just put Bart 9J1s and an NBTB pre in a jazz, and it's AMAZING!!

So, I say DO IT! ImageUploadedByTalkBass1386378588.961989.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1386378825.761950.jpg
  3. dieselbass

dieselbass

Thank you for the response. Been doing some research and I think Bart is a good place for me to start. Looking forward to this. Hope yours turns out well.
  4. JEDI BASS

JEDI BASS Supporting Member

Good luck and post pics.