1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Bartolini MK1-5 wiring help...

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Warlock626, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Warlock626

Warlock626

Greetings reader,

I need to know how to wire a pass/active 500K potentiometer into my Ibanez SR535. It has a volume, blend, and 3-band eq (bass, Mid, Treble). I downloaded the schematics of the SR905FM cuz it has the same electronics and pickups. The slight issue is the schematics are from 02' and my bass is from 08'

Or go the lazy route to my local bass store (bass emporium in austin, tx) and let them do it for 35 bucks.

P.S: If you know how, be as descriptive as possible in step-by-step so I can do it and save 35 bucks.

I dont check this as often so email me your knowledge at www.warlock_626@yahoo.com (its underscore not space in between k and 6).

Thanks,
    Warlock626