1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Basically new unfinished maple jazz bass neck $90 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Tomis17, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

I just got a brand new maple jazz bass neck this afternoon. Not sure the brand. Could be Mighty Mite or Chinese copy. It is unfinished so it will be up to you how you want it finished. It feels fine the way it is. I tried it on my jazz bass body and it did not look right for me so I am selling it. I drilled four holes to mount it on the body. Standard holes for a 2-inch neckplate. It comes with a nut installed. Other than the neckplate holes, it's in perfect condition. Asking $90 shipped. I will get pics up tomorrow. Let me know if you are interested.

Edit: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ANY QUESTIONS WILL NEED TO BE ADDRESS PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
  2. Tomis17

Sorry for the bad lighting but here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Tomis17

The measure is 2 7/16 inches at the heel.
  4. Tomis17

This will probably be sold by today. I've got 2 buyers. Giving first guy till noon to back to me. If not the other will get dibs on it. I'll let you all know if deal falls through though.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Tomis17

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.