1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Bass Academy DVD?

Discussion in 'Ask Tony Grey' started by Kmrumedy, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy

Hi Tony,

I saw one of your vids on YouTube and enjoyed the instruction so I just ordered this on DVD.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books...ome&gcs_requestid=0CMDgtpyjmLwCFVT95wodoVoAAA

I am a member of your free section but what does this DVD cover? Is it different than your online offering?

Is it the Ultimate 7 Steps? Or is it the Bass Academy course with 18 Chapters, etc? The description for the product doesn't really provide me any details.

Does the DVD book also give me access to the site?

Sorry if these questions are silly but I am not quite sure what I bought when I compare it to your site. Seems like a great deal for a DVD/ Book Set.

Thanks and I am looking forward to this DVD.

John
  2. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy

3. tony grey

tony grey Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsements; Yamaha, Fodera, Aguilar, TC Electronic, Peterson, Zoom
    Hi there John, the book is similar to the online lessons. The concept is there but it's a lot less intense than the online stuff where I can really break down the concepts and demonstrate. There was a restriction of what I could use on the DVD but I'm really happy with the results. I hope you like it. Thanks so much.