Bass face gone terribly wrong

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Arthritic_Tom, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Arthritic_Tom

Arthritic_Tom Supporting Member

I posted a photo of my "bass face" on some Facebook page asking for such images.

Two days ago I joined Google+ to increase my search-engine optimization (SEO). Google the search engine gives preference to Websites linked to Google+ accounts.

I can't make head nor tail of Google+. It's like The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, a nightmare that won't end.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cabinet_of_Dr._Caligari

Google recommends that you download some app or program or demon that will "make uploading photos easier." Yeah, because it uploads every single photo on your computer without telling you.

It also does horrible things to them.

These images were never supposed to be published. Make sure to play the music before you look.

http://www.thomaswictor.com/google-is-pretty-scary/
  2. philvanv

philvanv Gerbil Turds, Kitsap County Turd Core

Disclosures:
    and at the bottom it says thank you, and now you can **** off
  3. JennySuzuki

JennySuzuki

It uploads the photos, but they can't actually be seen by anyone else unless you choose to share them.
  4. Arthritic_Tom

They can be seen by all the sweeties working at Google.

But it's okay. I spent the whole day deleting photos from Google+.

Except my bass faces.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. T2k5

T2k5

Deleting them means you can't see them anymore, but they can. :p
  7. The Thinker

The Thinker

You're right. The music adds that special something :bassist:
  8. Qlanq

Qlanq

My god, that was funny. I had a full beard onetime, like looking in a mirror. Same specs too.
  9. giacomini

giacomini Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Copetti Guitars
    LOL!

Really. I laughed hard. :D

(Jamaaaaaaaaa aaa ica)
  10. casper_morgan

casper_morgan

The FBI once said that the greatest thing to ever happen to them was Facebook because it is essentially a database of people that they did not have to waste man hours on creating themselves... and they were right... since the NSA thing has taken a strong hold and become very public I have noticed many things merging into one. Google email addresses are all merged into one should you have multiple (unless you avoid it like the plague cuz once they are connected they cant be unconnected), the strict use of your 'real name' where if you don't verify that your name is in fact you with a blood and semen sample they will probably delete your account, and now this... they upload all your crap off your pc to an offsite server to be looked at by all the perv CEO's of the world which gives them bargaining power with world governments should they decide to implement some kind of NAZI-esque power play over the people.

It's all coming to a head guys, tighten them boot straps!!! :rolleyes:
  11. Arthritic_Tom

I gave blood a few weeks ago, but they said it was to check my triglycerides. I suppose Google could've set up a fake doctor's office, even though I've been seeing the same doctor for ten years. Maybe they replaced him with a hologram.

It's been a while since I was asked to give a semen sample, and I'm positive it wasn't for identification purposes.

The sample collector and I posed for a photo together in 1988. Google+ added hearts without my knowledge, but what's creepy is they labelled it "Booth," recognizing that it was taken in a photo booth.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064177/

Attached Files: