1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Bass Guitar Forum suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by So Low Bass, May 10, 2012.

1. So Low Bass

So Low Bass

Under the Bass Guitar Forum- I proposed an idea a couple of years ago and the need for it has only increased over the years:

There are more and more and more “My Band” type posts under the “RECORDINGS” area. I suggest adding a “My Band” forum to separate people who want this vs. those who want to discuss actual bass playing examples or professional-type recordings (eg. Rush’s new album, Abbey Road…). It’s a win-win for everyone.

Also, there are more and more and more “Moscow Bass Club” type posts all over the board, especially under “Bassists”. It is my understanding that a specific form already exists for these valuable posts… I strongly suggest that the mods move such post to the correct place. Finally, when ANY post is moved to another forum, a “moved to xxx” notice be posted in the original spot.

Keep up the great work.